Returning to work after Parental Leave.
One of the biggest challenges faced by working parents today is achieving a healthy balance between the demands of work and a fulfilling personal life. This programme will deliver renewed confidence as well as practical tools and targeted interventions to help you focus on specific areas of your work and home life, enabling you to safe-guard your professional, personal and mental wellbeing.
- Employees who are currently on maternity, paternity or shared parental leave and preparing to return to work
- Employees who have returned to work within the last six months
This programme can be delivered as part of KIT days
- Exploring personal motivation for returning to work
- Adjusting to the demands of being a working parent
- Reviewing values, priorities and time management skills
- Finding the right work/life fit through detailed gap analysis
- Identifying individual career goals
- Adjusting to part-time work
- Creating effective support networks
- Dealing with negative emotions
By the end of this programme, participants will:
- Have the clarity of thought and the confidence to take ownership of a successful return to work
- Create a plan to address the practical elements of returning to work such as: team and department updates; handover planning; responsibilities and expectations on both sides
- Create a plan to address the demands of being a working parent such as: creating the right support networks; effectively managing the professional and personal time pressures
- Identify personal motivators and professional objectives for their future career with the business
- Be able to apply a range of practical tools to rationalise feelings of guilt and other
An online learning programme is available from the 1st January 2019.
To book your place please complete the Online booking form below;