Taster session – Leading and Managing Diverse Teams
Building on the success of the 4 Day Career Development Programme for Women, Skills 4 are pleased to announce a new one-day training session, which we are running in partnership with WISE.
Increasingly diverse workplaces require leaders and managers to demonstrate enhanced empathy, communication and people-management skills internally – and increased flexibility and broader rapport- building skills to produce more positive client relationships and business outcomes. This training is designed for men and women in leadership or management roles.
We will be running a free* 45 minute taster session at the WISE Conference 2018 on 9th May 2018. For more information and to book your place contact us at email@example.com.
Leading and Managing Diverse Teams is an engaging and impactful one-day workshop which generates mindset shifts and immediate changes in behaviour to support positive development on a personal and organisational level.
Having completed the training, 100% of participants state that they:
- have a better understanding of the business case for diversity and inclusion
- have a better understanding of unconscious bias and its impact in the workplace
- have gained new tools and confidence in relation to managing diverse teams
- have a better understanding of the impact they have in creating an inclusive culture
- can identify where the training will contribute to business improvements
- would recommend the training to others
**Must purchase WISE Conference ticket click here.