Open Career Development Progamme Dates and competition
We have now set the dates for our next Open Career Development Programmes to run later this year and into 2020. It’s a great opportunity for individuals or SMEs to be able to access the programme.
Designed to help women further their careers. The programme has now been running for over a decade and has already helped over 8,000 women advance professionally.
- 98% had higher levels of confidence/self-belief.
- 98% had improved their communication skills.
- 89% had improved their presentation skills.
- 87% were more positive about progression within their organisation.
- 63% took extra responsibility within their current role.
Within one year of completing the programme over two thirds of participants have been promoted.
We have set three locations:
- Leeds hosted by us
- 17th Oct; 20th Nov; 7th Jan & 8th Jan
- Stevenage hosted by MBDA
- 24th Oct; 20th Nov; 7th Jan & 8th Jan
- Cardiff hosted by Dwr Cymru Welsh Water
- 15th Jan; 16th Jan; 12th Feb & 13 Feb
Win a place on the programme!
For a chance to win a place on either the Leeds or Stevenage programme fill out our short survey answering just 4 questions on womens’ career progression.
To find out more about the programme and the modules delivered take a look at our Career Development page.