Our award-winning Career Development Training Programme has been designed to help women further their careers across UK business.
The core goal of our Career Development Training Programme has been designed around helping women in the workplace further their careers in the UK business environment. The training programme has now been successfully running for over a decade across the UK and has already helped over 8,000 women in business advance professionally.
The career development training programme is delivered over 3 or 4 days usually spread over a 3 month period.
The stats speak for themselves. Upon completion of career development training:
- 98% had higher levels of confidence/self-belief.
- 98% had improved their communication skills.
- 89% had improved their presentation skills. (Part of the 4 Day Programme)
- 87% were more positive about progression within their organisation.
- 63% took extra responsibility within their current role.
Within one year of completing the programme over two thirds of participants have been promoted!
Career Development Training in action
Our Career Development Training Programme comprises of four modules:
Module One: Confident Communication
The initial module examines the impact of communication on our professional image and introduces a range of tools and techniques to help delegates feel more confident and in control when faced with potentially difficult conversations at work. Different communication styles are highlighted, as well as the impact these differences can have on both our daily interactions and the outcomes we achieve. The workshop also explores unconscious bias, so that participants broaden their understanding of the dynamics of diverse groups and communicate with greater rapport.
- develop an understanding of the impact that unconscious bias can have on our behaviour and decision making;
- learn advanced communication techniques to build better rapport;
- know how to use verbal and body language to increase presence and confidence;
- leave the session with new knowledge and techniques for achieving more productive and positive internal and external relationships.
Module Two: Authentic You
This module explores the importance of image, visibility and effective networking on career progression. Participants will gain the skills and confidence to showcase the talent, knowledge and achievements they have to offer their organisation, thereby giving their employers access to the widest possible talent pool.
- use NLP techniques to develop techniques to improve self-image and positive behaviours;
- understand and gain feedback on the image presented at work;
- understand the importance of organisational visibility and improve networking, rapport-building and showcasing skills;
- leave the session with techniques to improve their professional visibility while retaining authenticity.
Module Three: Presentation Delivery
This module gives participants the opportunity to consolidate learning from module one (Confident Communication) through the delivery of a pre-prepared presentation.
Module Four: Future Focussed
In this module, women analyse their current levels of commitment, capability and confidence in achieving career development. The workshop enables participants to take stock of their career to date, assess their current strengths and achievements and create a targeted action plan for career success.
- consolidate tools and techniques from the training to remove blockers;
- learn unique goal-setting methodology ® to identify career goals and maximize success;
- enhance time-management and prioritisation skills to create time to work on career goals;
- leave the session with a more proactive and focussed attitude to their careers;
a renewed view of career options and a targeted action plan.